Technical Specs BPC300H/C
|Lights ON||+3℃ to +45℃||–|
|Lights OFF||+3℃ to +45℃||-10℃ to +45℃|
|Temp. Display Precision||0.1℃|
50% RH to 90% RH
50% RH to 90% RH
30% RH to 99% RH
30% RH to 99% RH
|Humidity Display Precision||0.1%RH|
|Temp. & Hum Sensor||Equipped with VAISALA HMP60|
|Control System||Programable Man-Machine Interactive Control system with 7″ Touch Screen|
|Shelves||Equipped with 4 modular shelves|
|Max. Growing Height||95 cm|
|Lights & Intensity||LED lighting panels & 500μE – m²s (@10cm from the lights)|
|Lights Color||Cool white||One/three/four/eighteen color(s)|
|CO₂||–||Ambient to 2000/5000 PPM|
|Camera||–||With Camera inside|
|Smart Phone APP Remote Control System||–||Equipped with smart phone APP remote control system|
|Electrical Supply||AC 110-277V ±5%, 50/60Hz, 10Amp|
Note: Lights with a different spectrum are available on request
• BPC300H/C is specifically designed for plant growth light sufficiently for quality studies and other
experiments requiring with specific wavelengths or full-spectrum wavelengths of light, capable of
achieving extreme conditions of temperature, lighting levels and humidity. This product is well suit for
research applications which requiring a high level of control in a relatively small footprint. In addition to
customizable environmental control parameters, options are also available for growth height, gas levels.
This chamber offers a maximum growth height of 37.4” (95cm) or a 13.4 ft² (1.24m²) growth area.
• Many other applications exist for this product.
• This facilitates precise light intensity levels to be maintained throughout the life of experiment. Standard
light intensity is 500 μE – m²s (@10cm from the lights), which is measured by a quantum light meter and
transmitted to the controller for user readout.
• Standard color choices include cool white, full-spectrum LEDs.
• Non-standard color choices include blue, red, far red, red-blue-far red combination, red-green-blue
combination, red-blue-far red-white combination LEDs.
• Non-standard light intensity choices include 300/500/700/1000/1600 μE – m²s (@10cm from the lights).
• Each color of the lights is independently regulated and dimmable between 0% to 100%.
• Programming and control of the lighting is done via JIUPO real time controller.
Airflow for this chamber is distributed uniformly outward from both sides of the walls and back through
the air pump on back side of the cabinet, which using JIUPO innovative horizontal-air-refresh distribution
plenum. Airflow is sufficiently to ensure uniformity as well as proper air exchange on the leaf surface. Fresh
air intake can be adjustable which also helps to ensure adequate ambient gas exchange.
• Self-contained air-cooled condensing unit with hot air bypass system for continuous compressor
operation, extended life and close temperature control. An electronic modulating valve provides tight
temperature control while ensuring quiet operation. Pressure transducers are included for monitoring the
status of the refrigeration system.
• Solenoid valves have extended stem for quiet and long-life operation.
• Rear chamber wall mounted evaporator coil incorporates an air circulation fan.
Safety Limit Controls
• Adjustable high and low temperature/humidity/pressure controls, audible alarms, and visual indicators
display on the screen.
• Controls shut down all power to the chamber, activating alarms (when the temperature/humidity
/pressure returns to the normal range, the system will automatically reset).
• Backup “high/low” alarms provide a further level of protection while visual and audible notification is
provided when any alarm be activated. Contacts for connection to a remote management system are also
Key Product Attributes
• Counterbalanced Lighting system
• Standard lighting provides a wide spectrum at high intensity
• Certifications: ISO9001:2015, CE, RoHS
BPC300H/C | with Expended Temperature and Humidity Range
The JIUPO BPC300H/C ensures absolute constant test conditions throughout the research area. A big advantage of
this chamber is tis low space requirement and flexibility in terms of water supply. The wide temperature and
humidity range make his constant climate chamber ideally suited for stress using series.
• Temperature range: +3°C to +45°C
• Humidity range: 50% RH to 90% RH
• Programable lighting conditions under regulated
• Temperature regulation with resistive temperature sensor
• Humidity regulation with capacitive humidity sensor and vapor humidification
• JIUPO Multi Management Software JPCS19V4 Basic Edition
• LCD to display temperature and humidity along with additional information and alarms
• Independent temperature safety device with visual and audible temperature alarm
• Easily operate with reliable regulating system which works in tandem with an HMI (Human-Machine Interface)
consisting of a touchscreen display
• Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
• Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
• Flush-mounted door design for better air impermeability, dual doors designed
• The chamber made of completely stainless steel (SUS304) inner parts and spraying carbon steel body shell
• Equipped with 4 stable castors and two with brakes, moveable to anywhere
Dimensions and Technical Drawings
|Interior||623 mm||498 mm||1000 mm|
|Exterior||770 mm||720 mm||1710mm|
|Packing||890 mm||820 mm||1910 mm|