|Shelf/drawer QTY:||Stainless Steel Shelf/3||Cooling:||Direct Cooling|
|Ambient Temperature(ºC):||10~32ºC||Temperature Range(ºC):||-40~-86ºC|
|Display:||LCD||Inside Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Outside Material:||Color Sprayed Steel||Insulation:||Insulation|
ultra low temperature refrigerator, super low temperature freezer
-86ºC ULT freezer is specially designed and manufactured for long term storage of various biological products, including viruses, germs, erythrocytes, leucocyte and cutis. Applications can be found in blood banks, hospitals, edipemic prevention service, and research institutes, laboratories in electronic and chemical plants, biological engineering institutes and marine fishery companies.
Dual system means extra insurance for temperature. Each independent refrigeration system can maintain -80°C separately.
Two independent refrigeration systems are designed to ensure optimal reliability, longevity and efficiency. Depending on the load demands and ambient conditions, one or both refrigeration systems will operate on demand, ensuring the samples are fully protected under the worst possible condition.
- Unique insulated inner door design for four separate storage compartments to minimize frost buildup inside the chamber.
- Specialized control system design for a well-balanced operation of dual refrigeration system.
- Positive filed proven reliability record.
- Malfunction alarms including high and low temperature, power failure, sensor error, clean-filter, and extremely high ambient, abnormal voltage, thermostat failure, low battery, condenser clean, door ajar.
- Capable of producing two types of alarm outputs, audible buzzer and visible flashing light.
- Door open feature standard and USB port for temperature date downloading standard on upright models.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Unique door seal design for the minimum loss of cold temperature during a door opening.
- High performance VIP insulation panels to minimize cabinet heat gain and to improve temperature stability.
- HC refrigerant with better efficiency and less energy cost.
- Microprocessor-controlled system designed for range of -40°C to -86°C for cabinet space with 1°C increment.
- Depending on the load demands and ambient conditions, one or both refrigeration systems will operate on demand, ensuring the samples are fully protected under the worst possible condition.
- Optional temperature recorder, storage racks and box.
- Wide rage operating voltage system from 187V to 242V designed to allow units installed in areas with poor voltage condition
- Suitable for 10°C to 32°Cambient temperature.
CO2 & LN2 BACKUP SYSTEM
- Independent equipment CO2 back up system, LN2 back up system a backup refrigeration system for Ultra-Low Temperature Freezer failures and power outages.
- The backup refrigeration system consists of a control system and a supply connection System.
- Adjust the solenoid Valve’s On-off according to its own temperature control probe.A liquid nitrogen tank or liquid carbon dioxide tank that is connected by a solenoid valve as a Reserve.
- The solenoid valve is powered by an internal rechargeable battery.
|Specificaitons||Shelf/drawer QTY||Stainless steel shelf/3|
|Cooling system||Compressor brand/QTY||SECOP/2|
|Material||Inside material||Stainless steel|
|Outside material||Color sprayed steel|
|Boxes (2 Inches)||288|
|Filter screen check||Y|
|High ambient temperature||Y|
|Power failure backup system(alarm)||72h|
|Test hole QTY/diameter||1/25MM|
|Remote alarm port||Y|
|Optional||CO2 back up system||Optional|
|LN2 back up system||Optional|