Humidity Sensors for Industrial Applications
Industrial applications place very high requirements on the accuracy and reliability of measuring devices and sensors. E+E humidity transmitters are designed for use under particularly demanding conditions.
- Outstanding measuring accuracy and long-term stability, even under difficult environmental conditions, such as high humidity or chemical loads.
- Robust and reliable, with a metal or polycarbonate enclosure as well as stainless steel probes.
- Calculation of other physical quantities such as dew point, frost point or absolute humidity.
- Developed for a wide temperature range from -40 °C to 180 °C (-40 °F to 356 °F).
- Different designs provide flexibility: for wall or duct mounting as well as with various remote probes.
- Easy mounting, maintenance and servicing thanks to modular enclosure concept.
- Digital interfaces (RS485, Ethernet) for easy process integration.
Humidity Industrial Products
Humidity and Temperature Sensor for Continuos High Humidity
Measurement of humidity and temperature in explosion hazard areas for gas and dust. It compiles with classification for Europe (ATEX), Internation (IECEx) and USA / Canada (FM)
Air Velocity Sensor for Laminar Flow Monitoring
With encapsulated measurement electronics and E+E proprietary coating of the sensor element, EE210 offers outstanding performance even in polluted corrosive environment.
Modular Sensor Platform
Sigma 05 is a versitile, user configurable sensor hub with analogue outputs and display. It accommodates up yo three E+E pluggable, interchangable probes. Plug and play functionality facilitate the setup of the sensor platform.
Humidity and Temoerature Sensor for Continous High Humidity
Accurate and reliable measurement up to 20m/s (4000 ft/min). Very robust and high insensitive to pollution. Analogue output or digital interface with Modbus or BACnet protocol.
Cost Optimised Industrial Humidity and Temperature Transmitter
Accurate and reliable measurement of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and fronst point in the range -40…180 °C (-40…356 °F).
Modular Humidity / Temperature Sensor
High accurate humidity/temperature sensor for demanding climate control, agriculture and pharma industry with an interchangeable sensor module, sealed contact points and proctected RH/T sensing element
Humidity and Temperature Transmitter for High-end Meteorological Application.
Exact measurement of humidity and temperature even at permanent high humidity. The dual heating system prevents condensation and ensures shorts response time and fast recovery after condensing conditions.
Intrinsically Safe Humidity and Temperature Sensor
Reliable measurement of relative humidity [RH] and temperature [T] in explosion hazard areas. Complies with the ATEX (Europe), IECEx (international), classification for application in gas up to Zone 1.
Humidity and Temperature Transmitter with Interchangeable Probes
The intelligent probes cab be mounted directly onto the transmitter or remotely by cable. Ideal for FDA required loop calibration in pharmaceutical and bio tech industries.