Modular Transmitter/Router for Temperature, Humidity and CO₂
The room wireless transmitter EE245 is based on the IEEE 802.15.4 protocol with a transmission frequency of 2.4 GHz and measures up to three physical quantities: relative humidity, temperature and CO₂.
EE244 CO₂ wireless transmitter
EE244 humidity and temperature wireless transmitter with remote probe
EE244 humidity and wireless transmitter for wallmounting
The EE244 accomodates up to 3 sensing probes, which can be plugged directly onto the EE244 enclosure or remotely installed with connection cables up to 10m. The robust enclosure features an external antenna and an optional display.
The device can be powered by four alkaline AA batteries or by external power supply. Depending on the number of probes, the measureands and the sampling and transmission rate, the batteries may last up to 3 years.
– EE871 (CO₂)
– EE07 (T, RH)
- Measurement of temperature, humidity and CO₂
- Pluggable, interchangeable sensing probes
- Remote sensing probes at up to 10 metres
- Powered by 1.5 V AA standard batteries or by externa supply
- Battery life of up to 3 years
- Optional display
- Robust enclosure with external antenna
Humidity, Temperature, CO₂
1000m in open field